Synod was closed during the evening session on Wednesday 1st July 2015.
Final Acts of SynodThe final (published) version of the Acts of Synod is available as a single PDF file:
Deputies Reports:All Reports:
- Synod 2015 Deputies Reports (3.6MB PDF document)
- General Secretary's Report
- Deputies for Sister Church Relations
- Deputies for Relations with Sister Churches - Indonesia
- Deputies: Relations Reformed Churches of Brazil
- Deputies Contact First Evangelical Reported Church of Singapore (FERCS)
- Deputies: Relations Reformed Churches of New Zealand
- Deputies for an Australian Book of Praise
- Deputies for Training for the Ministry
- Report on Evaluation of ESV and NIV
- Deputies Article 48
- Deputies Article 66 Church Order (Days of Prayer)
- Report on Deputies for Indexing Synod Decisions
- Report on Archives and Library of Synod
- Deputies Auditing books art 17, 18 the Church of Mt Nasura
- Deputies re Marriage Act 1961
Br GJ Kleyn, Br H Olde, Br P Witten, Rev C Vermeulen, Rev E Rupke, Rev S 't Hart, Br D Bonker, Br H Gunnink, Rev D Song (Jayoo RCK), Pastor Nam Tuck Chong (FERC of Singapore).
Rev L deVos (RCNZ), Rev P Archbald (RCNZ), Rev A van Delden, Br R Fokkema, Rev J Kroeze, Rev RD Anderson, Rev D Poppe, Br H Hamelink, Br G Groenewold, Rev H Alkema, Br H Moes (FRCSA).
Rev J Plug (RCN), Br D Veltkamp, Br S Dethan (GGRC), Dr K H Kwon (KPCK), Rev F Tipa Kaya (GGRI), Br A van der Net (RCN(r)), Br G van der Wal, Br L Y Hoong (FERC of Singapore), Br O Bouwman (CRC), Br J van Laar (CRC).
Br J de Jong (RCN)
Br D Bonker (First Clerk), Rev E Rupke (Vice Chairman), Rev S 't Hart (Chairman), Rev C Vermeulen (Second Clerk)